Wine and Lavender, Marilyn Dunlap
Glass & bottle of wine in front of a village in the south of France paint by numbers. Design based on American artist Marilyn Dunlap painting. Free US shipping from California.read more
This Wine and Lavender painting by Marilyn Dunlap takes you back to medieval France before it became the architectural wonder that it is now.
The painting is a representation of the charming little town of Provence certainly built around the 12th century. It’s a classic French scenery in the South featuring classic French staples: fields of lavenders in bloom, hillside stone houses spiraling up the hill, and of course, a fine bottle of red wine.
With the beautiful mountain range in the background and clear blue skies, it’s a picturesque afternoon enjoying the view from the window. The scene is captured and framed by the window itself. A good trick that Dunlap uses in a few of her paintings. With toned-down colors of stone, green, and earth, the shades of lavender from the flowers and the deeper tone of purple from the glass of wine really brighten up the painting.
Just like most French craftsmanship, this painting very intricate and detailed. All the tiny little elements that bring the painting all together may be a bit of work but it’s worth it in the end.
This vintage inspired paint by numbers for adults represents the french lifestyle, the art of doing nothing. Sipping a glass of wine in front of a village in the south of France is a typical french hobby.
This Vintage painting is going to take you on a trip down memory lane. It’s a blast from the past encapsulated in a gorgeous landscape painting that reminds us of the simpler times. It honors those memories by immortalizing them into art that future generations can love and appreciate.
Marilyn Dunlap is an American artist living in a small town in the United States (America), her passion for art and history is greatly reflected in this masterpiece. Her paintings transform something simple into a magical piece of art. She has a sharp eye to get that perfect shot and turn it into a painting, this captures greatly the spirit of the area and transmits it to her viewers. It is a very seductive sort of painting with bright and uplifting colors. Marilyn Dunlap works with oil, acrylics, and watercolors but she has now decided to stick with acrylic because she can add more details into her paints.
Can you spot the cat in her other paintings? Look for her little black cat in all her work, wandering through the alleys and shops all around Europe.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE PAINT BY NUMBERS
- It's an amazing way to relax and to take your mind off of your daily stress.
- Create your own masterpiece to decorate your home.
- It's fun, easy, and makes for a wonderful gift!
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- High-quality linen canvas rolled in a strong tube - Certified wrinkle-free (Size 16"x20" / 40x50cm).
- Acrylic paint set - No need to mix the colors & more than enough paint to complete the painting.
- Set of 4 brushes - You can start painting straight from the box.
- Complete painting instructions - Perfect for beginners.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- The final result of each adult paint by numbers available at Winnie's Picks will look exactly as the picture shown above.
- Customer satisfaction is our N°1 priority - See what our clients say about us and please contact us for any questions. We're happy to help!
- Each canvas is rolled in a cardboard tube and our regular paintings are shipped with DHL from California.
- We're a registered company that sells licensed artwork from artists and pays taxes.
French Wine Country
I had done a couple of paint by numbers, but this was my first purchase from Winnie's Picks. The quality far surpassed that of those purchased on other sites. This one is a gift for my mother-in-law for Christmas - and I can't wait to present it to her!