300+ Verified Customer Reviews
See By Yourself:
Use the slider below to compare pictures and how they look like in paint by numbers!
Why Winnie's Picks Custom Kits?
- We use up to 36 colors to ensure the best resemblance.
- We use only premium quality materials.
- The kits are delivered in a beautiful tube - perfect for gifts.
- Customer satisfaction is our N°1 priority - Read some reviews here.
What's in the kit?
- High-quality canvas rolled in a strong tube - Certified wrinkle-free.
- Acrylic paint set - No need to mix the colors & more than enough paint to complete the painting.
The 24 colors version can range from 20 to 24 colors and the 36 colors version from 32 to 36 colors.
- Set of 3 brushes - You can start painting straight from the box.
- Complete painting instructions - Perfect for beginners.
How to choose a good photo?
- The final painting will depend on the picture you send so choose it carefully!
- High-quality close-ups with good lighting & contrast give the best results.
- The picture should be minimum 750px high & wide.
- The background shouldn't be too cluttered.
- For family pictures, we don't recommend more than 4 or 5 people if you want to clearly see their faces.
- Pictures taken inside in the dark or outside against the light rarely turn out well.
- Want more details? Read our in-depth guide explaining how to convert a photo to a paint by numbers pattern.
Need help with your pictures?
If you have any questions regarding the custom paint kit or need help with your pictures, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll gladly assist you!
Please allow on average 4-6 weeks to make and deliver custom orders. It's definitely worth the wait, just read the reviews below!
I completed my painting and love it! I had to add a lot of my own touches, but this was a fantastic foundation. Thank you for bringing me joy in NYC while quarantined!
I searched the internet for a while before deciding on Winnie’s Picks for a custom paint by number of my dogs. I cannot believe how amazing it turned out! Even better than I imagined. It has so much detail and looks just like a photo. Only it was way more fun than blowing up a picture. We are hanging it in our dog’s room and I’ve already ordered three more. Absolutely wonderful!! The shipping did take about 7 weeks but part of that might be from all shipping being delayed from COVID-19. It was well worth the wait!
I'm with Cherokee Humane Society near Atlanta, GA. At our annual silent auction, Max's family won the bid for a pet portrait!
I rescued Max and his siblings when they were just 4 weeks old. Max's family immediately fell in love with him and adopted him after he was fixed and chipped.
I thoroughly enjoyed painting him and the quality is excellent!