250+ Verified Customer Reviews
See By Yourself:
Use the slider below to compare pictures and how they look like in paint by numbers!
Why Winnie's Picks Custom Kits?
- We use up to 36 colors to ensure the best resemblance.
- We use only premium quality materials.
- The kits are delivered in a beautiful tube - perfect for gifts.
- Customer satisfaction is our N°1 priority - Read some reviews here.
What's in the kit?
- High-quality canvas rolled in a strong tube - Certified wrinkle-free.
- Acrylic paint set - No need to mix the colors & more than enough paint to complete the painting.
- Set of 3 brushes - You can start painting straight from the box.
- Complete painting instructions - Perfect for beginners.
How to choose a good photo?
- The picture should be minimum 750px high & wide.
- The background shouldn't be too cluttered.
- For family pictures, we don't recommend more than 4 or 5 people if you want to clearly see their faces.
- High-quality close-ups with good lighting usually give the best results.
- Want more details? Read our in-depth guide explaining how to convert a photo to a paint by numbers pattern.
Need help with your pictures?
If you have any questions regarding the custom paint kit or need help with your pictures, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll gladly assist you!
Please allow on average 4-6 weeks to make and deliver custom orders. It's definitely worth the wait, just read the reviews below!
The painting turned out so realistic that everyone thought I painted it! And then I told them it was a paint by number! They couldn't believe it! Looks exactly like the photo. I have already purchased other custom kits from winniespicks and will certainly recommend them to my friends. Great fun! Beautiful (and gratifying) results. THANK YOU!
I am in a long distance with my boyfriend, and I gave him this custom paint by numbers for our 1 year anniversary. We met studying in England (this painting was photographed in Oxford!) He absolutely loves it, as you can tell by the huge smile. I enjoyed making it, it was so relaxing and fun for me. So in a way, it was a gift for both of us.
This is a picture I took on a family trip to Mt Rainer national park! We hiked for 5 hours and reached 1,400 ft elevation change! It was a trip to remember my grandma who passed, and I’m really happy the way it came out.
You guys ROCK! LOVED THE QUALITY OF CANVAS AND PAINTS! I WILL BE DOING MORE CUSTOM P.B.N. IN THE FUTURE...WITH YOU FOLKS.
My beloved dad passed away just a short time ago. He was my mom's one true love, her best friend, her heart, her everything. After he passed, she took up oil painting to pass her time and to ease her loneliness. So for Christmas this year, I gifted her with the one painting that she would cherish forever and ever. Our entire family's favorite picture of my dad and his infections smile. He was the light of our family. He put a smile on your face and laughter in your belly every time you saw him. Now, when we see this picture, we can smile too and remember how he made us feel. This painting was done with many hours of love and even a bit of tears mixed in the paint. It turned out even better than I imagined. Thank you, thank you with all my heart.
The grateful family of The World's Greatest Papa
I wasn't entirely sure what to expect with this, but not only did I enjoy it myself, but I'm pretty sure others will enjoy it, as well. (So much so that I've added it to my Christmas list for several people!)
Excelent quality canvas and really good acrylic paints. Very pleased with result. So much so I have ordered another custom PBN . I would certainly recommend PBN to anyone no matter what age they are. I am 76 years old and find it so relaxing . Looking forward to my new custom pic.
My painting of my daughter's dogs turned out so awesome that we got it professionally framed and it's on her wall for display. So happy with the end result!